# Change Log (3.x.x)
What is a breaking change?
- The original configuration file may not work, for example, if a directive item is removed or renamed.
- It may be necessary to update the build environment, such as installing new dependencies.
# [3.1.6] - 2021-03-07
- Correcting the order in which rules take effect (51c7824 (opens new window)).
# [3.1.5] - 2021-03-03
- Fixed a bug in the
configscript that caused dependencies to not be checked correctly (075a27e (opens new window)).
# [3.1.4] - 2021-03-02
- Use safer string handling functions to avoid buffer overflows when conditions allow (177ae68 (opens new window)).
# [3.1.3] - 2021-02-23
- Order of effectiveness of correction rules (857ec84 (opens new window)).
# [3.1.2] - 2021-01-18
- Fixed a bug that caused module initialization to fail when the rule file was not writable (20acd27 (opens new window)).
# [3.1.1] - 2021-01-18
- Compatible with lower versions of gcc (becbbe0 (opens new window)).
# [3.1.0] - 2021-01-17
v3.0.3was skipped because a backward compatibility feature was added during the
- Add debug log for easy troubleshooting (bac1d02 (opens new window)).
Fixed a segmentation fault (57d7719 (opens new window))。
More accurate visit frequency statistics (53d3b14 (opens new window)).
# [3.0.2] - 2021-01-10
- Because of hotfixes performed on
v3.0.1, all beta versions of
v3.0.2are voided, please do not use these beta versions.
- Fixed a build error on
Alpine Linux(e989aa3 (opens new window)).
# [3.0.1] - 2020-12-28
- Fixed a segmentation fault when inspecting cookies (8dc2b56 (opens new window)).
# [3.0.0] - 2020-12-25
Anti Challenge Collapsar now supports IPV6 (00fbc1c (opens new window)).
IP black and white lists support IPV6, and can recognize IPV6 strings such as
fe80::/10(8519b26 (opens new window)).
Delete some meaningless logs (bd279e7 (opens new window)).
Friendly error alerts (d1185b2 (opens new window) & f2b617d (opens new window)). Warnings or error reporting when IP addresses in the rule file are invalid or IP address blocks overlap (does not detect all overlaps).
Faster IP matching (2b9e774 (opens new window)).
Fixed a bug that caused the cookie inspection not work (87beed1 (opens new window)).
configfile to ensure that the latest module code is compiled when executing
make modules(25f97f5 (opens new window)). Before the fix, if only the files under
inc/changed, the latest code would not be compiled because the files under
inc/were not checked for changes.
Fixed a bug with incorrect IPV4 segment identification (73a22eb (opens new window)). This bug could cause the subnet mask not to be generated correctly when a rule like
192.168.0.0/10, i.e. the suffix is not a multiple of 8, appears in the rule.