# Change Log (2.x.x)
What is a breaking change?
- The original configuration file may not work, for example, if a directive item is removed or renamed.
- It may be necessary to update the build environment, such as installing new dependencies.
# [2.1.1] - 2020-12.10
- Fixed a module startup failure error. The error message for this error is
nginx: [alert] could not open error log file: open() "ngx_waf: /logs/error.log" failed (2: No such file or directory)(0dfc46f (opens new window)).
# [2.1.0] - 2020-12-09
- Compatible with the mainline version of NGINX (f31f906 (opens new window) & 65277d1 (opens new window)).
# [2.0.2] - 2020-12-07
Fix for Anti Challenge Collapsar failing when
waf_mult_mountis disabled (048fe5c (opens new window)).
Fixed compile error caused by incorrect
#include(3fa298c (opens new window)).
# [2.0.1] - 2020-12-03
- Instead of downloading the uthash dependency manually, you can install the system library with
yum install uthash-develor
apt-get install uthash-dev(7cfc94b (opens new window)).
- Fixed a bug that failed to compile under CentOS/RHEL 6 or 7 that was caused by not properly preventing macro redefinitions (28e1c8a (opens new window) & 566ae4a (opens new window)).
# [2.0.0] - 2020-09-29
- We can compile the module with
--add-dynamic-module. Thanks for dvershinin (opens new window)'s work(https://github.com/ADD-SP/ngx_waf/pull/4 (opens new window))。
Remove a default User-Agent rule that is
(?i)(? :Sogou web spider), as it will block non-malicious web spider(827d4e5 (opens new window)).
Merge directives (ba92cfd (opens new window)). These directives will be merged:
waf_cc_deny. The merged new directive is
waf_mode, see README.
- The blank lines in the rules can now be read correctly (955cf2d (opens new window)).