# Rule Priority
There are many inspection process in this module, so it is important to specify the inspection priority of each inspection process to avoid illogical inspection results.
The following is a list of all the tests in order of priority, from top to bottom.
- IP whitelist inspection
- IP blacklist inspection
- Friendly crawler verification Latest Current version only
- CC protection
- CAPTCHA Latest Current version only
- Under attack mode
- Url whitelist inspection
- Url blacklist inspection
- Get parameter blacklist inspection
- User-Agent blacklist inspection
- Referer whitelist inspection
- Referer blacklist inspection
- Cookie blacklist inspection
- Post request body blacklist
You can modify the priority through the configuration file, but the priority of the POST request body detection is not allowed to be modified, it will always have the lowest priority. See waf_priority for details
CHANGES IN LATEST 'Current' VERSION
Allows the priority of the request body inspection to be modified by the directive waf_priority.